Social Media is an ever changing landscape with changes announced often by the day and new Social Media and online platforms being launched every month.
It can be hard to keep up with the what, where, why and how of Social Media whilst trying to run a business.
In this half-day workshop, you will discover:
- How to build an audience on Twitter and Facebook
- How to convert followers and likes into customers
- How to develop a Social Media Strategy
- How to define your marketing message
- How to measure the success of social media campaign
- How to manage your social media in under 30 minutes a dayBusinesses are winning big using Social Media - it's now time to win big yourself!!
Alex McCann is owner of Altrincham HQ - a social media management and training company based in Altrincham, Cheshire that has worked with 100s of local business developing their social media strategy.Each month Altrincham HQ spend 200+ hours per month running Social Media campaigns for local businesses so witness the changes in real time and actions them.A former journalist, whose blogs have been read by over half a million readers, he has also successfully ran an events company and ran 15,000 capacity arts & music festivals in Manchester.
Alex has 110+ linkedin testimonials and is ranked number 1 for Social Media Marketing in the UK via independent customer reviews on Freeindex.
Altrincham HQ works with businesses across the North West on all aspects of Social Media including Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and blogging for business success. For more info check out www.altrinchamhq.co.uk