As professional speakers, trainers, and presenters we are often asked "How do you speak, present, and train over 100 plus days per year?"
Well, the one thing we have in common is passion. A passion for sharing our message. A passion for inspiring and motivating people to take action in their lives. We love it and are privileged to share with the world our simple, yet powerful message.
Having said that, for many presenting is the most terrifying thing on the planet. Many of us suffer from dry mouth, sweaty palms, sickness, and even fainting (yes, we have all been there!). Our bodies go into some kind of spasm at the mere thought of getting up to share our message.
It's odd isn't it, because presenting really is just a formal way of introducing someone to a new idea, concept, or passing on some information.
Thankfully presenting can be learned just like the times table or alphabet. Yes, you heard it right, it is that easy!
Presenting can be broken down into a series of steps, that when pieced together, allow us to deliver a very clear, concise message, that gets our point across easily and we can even have fun doing it!
What’s Covered in this workshop:
- Learn how to be yourself
- Discover how you can overcome stage fright and performance anxiety.
- Learn techniques that relax you, keep you calm, centered, and balanced no matter what is going on.
- Learn how your body makes up 55% of your communication.
- Discover that your words are actually only 7% of your message.
- Find out how tonality alone makes up for 38% of your communication, so how you say your words has a major impact on your audience.
- Discover how to quickly and easily build rapport with audiences of any size
- Learn how to use stories and metaphors to bring your presentation to life.
How Can You Learn So Much at Beyond Presenting?
Beyond Presenting is different from other presentations skills programmes and training's. You will be introduced to NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and we will show you how to apply it in communication, presentations and speaking. You will walk away with a structured usable model that is easy to apply.
Who should attend Beyond Presenting?
You should especially attend if you are:
- Someone who wants to develop your skills, abilities, and beliefs around speaking and presenting.
- Wanting to apply NLP to a speech or presentation and not sure where to begin.
- An existing speaker, presenter, or trainer who wants to refresh your skills.
Attending the Beyond Presenting workshop is the ultimate introduction to becoming a confident speaker and presenter. The skills and behaviours you will learn are useful and applicable in a wide variety of contexts.
Whether you want to give presentations in a corporate environment, head up meetings more effectively, lead teams or conduct your own trainings and workshops, when you attend Beyond Presenting you will receive everything I have learnt about presenting and speaking over the last 30 years.
In short, the Beyond Presenting workshop is the difference between being a good presenter and a much sought-after speaker.
What if you attend the Beyond Presenting workshop?
Steve is a Certified Trainer of NLP. This means when you attend Beyond Presenting, you have the highest possible opportunity of becoming an excellent presenter and speaker - Why? Because we teach you everything we know about the business of presenting and speaking using the same systems we use to train trainers using the most sophisticated modelling and accelerated learning techniques available.
Places are limited on this workshop so please book now to avoid disappointment.