Why is networking a fundamental business skill?
In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control and will always create more career and business opportunities than the average. .
99% of people dread this vital activity; this highly interactive and entertaining workshop will help you overcome all your fears and concerns.
Who should attend?
- Don’t like networking
- Find it unnerving
- Need to learn ‘how to work a room'
- Want to get the most from attending events
- Don’t follow up as often as you should
…then this workshop is for you
Will Kintish, now an acknowledged leading UK authority on this subject, in an entertaining and motivational manner, will help you by:
- Divulging the secrets to help you destroy all those fears of working the room.
- Demonstrating how you are in control, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers.
- Showing you how to approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration.
- Presenting you with ideas with what to talk about and how to be interesting.
- Spelling out a process for following up, ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity.
- Explaining how to get the best when attending seminars and conferences
Outcomes after the training
To help grow your business through being more proactive involves
- attending more events
- meeting more people
- building more relationships
- asking intelligent questions
- listening carefully for the answers
- spotting the potential opportunity
- making more permission-based follow up calls
- arranging more meetings with prospects
Each of the items on the list will be covered in the training
Your presenter Will Kintish
Will Kintish qualified as a chartered accountant in 1971 and was in general practice for the next 30 years.
At the start of the 21st century he changed his career and since then has shown thousands in the business professional and financial communities how to become more effective and confident networkers. Networking is fundamental to one’s success yet so many people fear this activity. Will shows you how to overcome all your fears and concerns when working the room, how to spot lots of potential opportunities and how to follow up in a professional manner.
He is a published author of the bestselling book “The Networking Survival Guide, has presented to 90,000+ people over 1500 times
He has been awarded the Professional Speaking Award of Excellence the highest accolade available in the speaking profession. Whether he runs workshops, speaks online ‘to the computer’ or gives keynote speeches he communicates with passion, enthusiasm and lots of humour.
Further information about Will can be found at his website www.kintish.co.uk