Mastering MS Excel
This half day instructor led course is designed to develop the practical skills of Excel users. By the end of the course delegates will be able to use to full advantage a greater range of available Excel functions in order to produce more effective spreadsheets.
• Becoming confident in using MS Excel Shortcuts
• Fixing Cells
• Improve Formatting
• Use advanced Formulas and Functions
• Work effectively with Large Spreadsheets
• Working with Pivot Tables
Delegates should already have a basic knowledge of MS Excel and be confident using a mouse and keyboard.
• Refresher on basic calculations, autofill options and shortcuts
• Using Brackets and Fixing Cells
• Sorting and Filtering
• Conditional Formatting
• Statistical Functions (Countif, Sumif)
• IF Statements
• Pivot Tables
NB – Training is based around the above topics with the precise agenda and pace of delivery tailored to meet the skill levels of the delegates and the specific features of the software version.
Workshop Commences: 9:30am
We can provide laptops for the attendees, but would recommend bringing your own laptop to the session if possible. This way you are using a familiar laptop and our trainer can advise on setting up correctly any shortcut features covered during the session.