Words and Pictures - it's very simple - but the things we did every day at Primary School still apply in the adult business world.
Alex McCann at Altrincham HQ is an ex-journalist who set up his own website in 1999 and was soon attracting 10,000 visitors a week. The most read blog on that website attracted over 580,000 readers.
It was this blog that leveraged a freelance journalism career writing for the BBC and publications out in the US
The funny thing is - in 1999 it wasn't called Content Marketing and yet it was the same principles that apply today as they did then.
Alex now helps businesses with Social Media Strategy and Marketing and has worked with 100’s of businesses from start-ups through to the NHS, Manchester Arndale, Manchester University and Manchester Libraries
The Content Marketing Workshop will look at 2 areas of content marketing - Blogging and Instagram - and how to use content to grow your business.
The agenda for this workshop will cover the following:
* Why Blogging is important and how it can build your business
* Idea Generation - How To Come Up With Ideas Easily
* The Difference between Short Term and Long Term Content
* How To Choose The Best Titles For Your Blog
* Structuring Your Blog
* The Importance Of Call To Action In Blogs
* Distribution Of Blogs
* How You Can Repurpose Your Blogs
* Introduction To Instagram and Why Instagram Works For Business
* Building An Instagram Following
* Content Planning for Instagram
* Choosing the right hashtags that attract customers rather than just likes
* The Importance of YOU in your Instagram
* The Importance Of User Generated Content On Your Instagram
* How to schedule your Instagram updates from the web
* External Websites / Apps To Use With Your Instagram
Altrincham HQ works with businesses across the North West on all aspects of Social Media including Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and blogging for business success. For more info check out www.altrinchamhq.co.uk
NOTE: PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING A NOTEPAD AND PEN AND EITHER A SMARTPHONE OR TABLET DEVICE WITH THE INSTAGRAM APP ALREADY DOWNLOADED.